Graduate of King Edward Medical College Lahore and Fellow Of Royal College Of Surgeons Of Edinburgh. Certified by Intercollegiate Board in Urology UK. Diploma in Urology from University Of London UK. Fellow Of European Board Of Urology.
Trained in urology and surgery in UK and certified on the urology specialist register of General Medical Council of UK. Registered with Pakistan Medical & Dental Council.
Vast urological experience of working in the NHS of United Kingdom, public & private health sectors of Pakistan.
Academic positions at professorial level at Fatima Jinnah Medical College and King Edward Medical University of Lahore.
- Practised urology in UK and Pakistan since 1989
- Graduate of King Edward Medical College, Lahore (1973 -1978) and completed internship at Mayo Hospital, Lahore in 1980.
- Pre and Post FRCS Registrar Surgical training in Exeter, Plymouth and Stoke-on-Trent, UK.
- FRCS Ed Surgery in 1987 from UK
- Trained in Urology as registrar & senior registrar at Durham and Royal London Hospital, London UK from 1989 – 1994
- FRCS Urology in 1994 from UK.
- Board Certified in Urology from Intercollegiate Board in Urology UK, 1994 and European Board in Urology, 2005.
- Consultant in Urology in NHS UK
- Professor and Chairman Department of Urology, King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
- Supervisor for FCPS (Urology), College of Physicians and Surgeons, Pakistan.
- Supervisor for MS (Urology), University of Punjab and King Edward Medical University.
- Member Society Internationale’ D Urology, and Pakistan Association of Urological Surgeons.
- Published numerous peer reviewed articles in indexed scientific journals.
- Special Interests: Prostatic Disease, Bladder Cancer, Stone Disease, Sexual Dysfunction, Male Infertility, Reconstructive Urology, Female Urology, Urodynamics, TRUS Prostate Biopsy.
- Extensive experience in advanced endo-urological operations and minimally invasive techniques for stone management.
Graduate of King Edward Medical College, Lahore (1973 -1978) and completed internship at Mayo Hospital, Lahore in 1980.
Professor and Chairman Department of Urology, King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Supervisor for FCPS (Urology), College of Physicians and Surgeons, Pakistan.