|#||HOSPITALS||OPD CLINIC TIMINGS||CONSULTANTS|
|1||Horizon Hospital||11 am-1 pm (Monday &Thursday)||Prof Zafar-ul Ahsan|
|2||Horizon Hospital||2 pm-6 pm (Monday – Friday)||Dr Irfan Ahmed|
|3||Horizon Hospital||6 pm – 8 pm (Friday)||Dr Faisal Ahmed Zaeem|
|4||National Hospital & Medical Centre||5 pm – 7 pm (Monday – Saturday)||Prof Zafar-ul Ahsan|
|5||Al Razi Healthcare||11 am – 1 pm (Wednesday)||Dr Irfan Ahmed|
|6||Al Razi Healthcare||2 pm – 4 pm (Monday - Friday)||Dr Faisal Ahmed Zaeem|
Visit to Outpatient Clinics
- The visit of a patient to see an ACE Urology Associate in one of the relevant listed hospitals, can be arranged by making a formal appointment.
- The appointment for outpatient consultation can be made as given in section of appointments.
- Patients need to report to the receptionist of the outpatient clinic.
- Patients should bring all previous investigation reports, prescriptions, consultation letters and any other information which may prove useful in their treatment.
- The duration of outpatient consultation will be need based.
- Patient dignity, privacy and confidentiality is the prime concern of ACE Urology Associates.
- Patient participation is encouraged in clinical decision making. They are informed appropriately and educated regarding their health issues.
- Consultation fee for the first visit varies between hospitals and clinics where the service is being provided.
- The range of consultation fee varies between Rs 2000 – 3000.
- The follow up visit within 07 days of the first consultation, will be free of charge.
- The subsequent visits after the first 07 days from first consultation will incur full fee.
- The fee will have to be paid at reception desk prior to consultation and receipt can be issued on demand.
Outpatient Clinic Format & Facilities
- ACE Urology Associates provide outpatient consultation in listed hospitals. The outpatient clinics are managed by the hospital administration.
- Outpatient clinics have a reception desk which is the initial contact point for the patients
- Outpatient departments have a designated waiting area for the patient and the accompanying persons. These areas provide a comfortable and relaxing environment.
- Patient information leaflets are also available in these clinics.
- The clinics are supported by healthcare assistants for both male and female patients.
- Wheelchairs and porter service is provided for patients in need of it.
- The pharmacy and laboratory facility is available to outpatients.
- Refreshments are available from hospital canteen / cafeteria.
- ACE Urology Associates encourage patients to provide feedback regarding their visit to outpatient clinic.
- All the listed hospitals have emergency departments which operate round the clock.
- The emergency service is administered by the respective hospitals.
- ACE Urology Associates provide on-call consultations for the patients seeking emergency treatment.
- Patients may seek ACE Urology Associates emergency consultation for the following conditions.
> Blockage of urine (urinary retention)
> Loin pain (renal / ureteric colic)
> Visible blood in the urine with clots (gross haematuria)
. > Acute pain in the scrotum / testis (? Torsion testis)
> Injuries to the urinary system or the external genitalia
- The patients may be admitted to the hospital for further management.